The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yeti bigfoot obscure knowledge and dungeons and dragons

Go down

yeti bigfoot obscure knowledge and dungeons and dragons Empty yeti bigfoot obscure knowledge and dungeons and dragons

Post by redpill Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:16 pm

Wed Jul 31, 2019

growing up i saw both 70s era tv shows and i learned and played a version of D&D.

so i knew things that surprise a lot of people, but then there are things like rock bands that teen girls know about i've never heard of.

for example,

I watched documentaries on both bigfoot and monsterquest from Monsterquest to In Search of to Finding Bigfoot.

I learned, Henrich Himmler of the Nazi SS in the 1930s, in an era before the internet, living and growing up both in WW1 then in Nazi Germany, knew about the Yeti and sent an expedition to Tibet in search of the Yeti.

he gave Nazi scientists an order to prove the Yeti's existence.

Revealed: abominable truth behind Heinrich Himmler's Nazi yeti ...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/.../revealed-abominable-truth-behind-heinrich-himmler-s-na...
Nov 29, 2017 - In a museum in Italy, there is a Nazi yeti. Reputedly collected on the orders of Heinrich Himmler, it was stuffed and brought home as part of a 1930s expedition to Tibet. ... Scientists analysed nine samples loaned from collections including the Reinhold Messner Mountain Museum in .

Himmler orders was to find and collect a Yeti.

how did Himmler know about the Yeti in Tibet, growing up ww1 Germany?

i knew about it due to a combination of seeing the Million Dollar Man to Fantasy Island, to Choose your own adventure, and watching Star Wars wookies

similarly,

D&D had a monster manual which i read

as a result when Harry Potter talked the basilek, i knew what it was.

it is a lizard like creature that like Medusa will turn you to stone if you see one. How did JK Rowlings know about basileks, i only know of it due to D&D

i saw paranormal caught on tape and they talk about glowing orbs of lights, called will o' wisp.

again i know this since they are in D&D monster manual.

will o' wisps are said to be the spirits that will lure you into a swamp to drown.

in trivia pursit i was the only one to be able to answer a question about Celtic priests,

the answer is druids

i know about druids thanks to D&D, it is one of the classes you can play.

D&D also have words like paladins, clerics, pole arms, relics and artifacts among others.

pretty big words i thought at the time.

D&D oriental edition had all kinds of japanese and chinese monsters, spirit monsters and concepts.

none of this knowledge is all that important, but it does help explain why i like History Channel's VIkings, the Last Kingdom, Knightfall, and Kung Fu Panda and kung fu movies starring bruce lee, jet li, donnie yen

then and now, rock music is a huge part of a teen girl's life and i know they mention all kinds of bands i've never heard of, that they are passionate about. a lot of dying teen girls wanted to meet Ed Sheeran before death, and i've never heard of him or his music.

there's a whole world of rock bands and rock stars, many now in their teens, and rappers and hip hop which i don't know much about.

i know something about the world of bigfoot and yeti, voynich manuscript, bermuda triangle etc

i prefer more the sciency end of the paranormal like the bigfoot being a relic species, than the more ghost and entities of paranormal, which is seemingly more popular with women.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down