The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:33 pm

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night  Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:33 pm Empty it was a dark and stormy night Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by redpill Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:43 pm

it was a dark and stormy night Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:33 pm

where i live.

it has been extremely hot thus far in the summer, but tonight it's low 70s, in what the weatherman says, last week of July is on average the hottest week in my area.

it's so cool i can actually sit in from of my pc and keyboard.

one reason i've not been posting a lot is that it's so hot in my house, even with A/C i prefer to leave teh house when i have free time to a gym.

when i was a kid there was several things i wondered whether i would live to see, from whether aliens would visit us like in the movies War of the Worlds to bigfoot.

it was a dark and stormy night  Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:33 pm Dggor2a

the navy and pentagon has confirmed the image is authentic, and that this vehicle has no known earthbound explanation.

while this does not prove aliens, it certainly is intriguing.

i haven't seen any ufo's myself but one reason why i'm interested is if they can use their technology, for example, to cure my mother of dementia. unsolved mysteries had an episode where a woman said a ufo cured her cancer.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down