The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utah mom Kassidi Kurill dies four days after second dose of Moderna vaccine

Go down

Utah mom Kassidi Kurill dies four days after second dose of Moderna vaccine Empty Utah mom Kassidi Kurill dies four days after second dose of Moderna vaccine

Post by redpill Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:30 pm

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:24 pm

i was planning to get the COVID vaccine for myself and my mother, but in the news

Utah mom Kassidi Kurill dies four days after second dose of Moderna vaccine Scree244

Utah mom Kassidi Kurill dies four days after second dose of Moderna vaccine

A 39-year-old single mom in Utah with no underlying medical conditions died four days after receiving her second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, according to a report. Kassidi Kurill, a mother of one from Ogden, received the vaccine due to her work as a surgical tech for several plastic surgeons, KUTV reported

https://www.newsbreak.com/utah/ogden/news/2180058480943/utah-mom-kassidi-kurill-dies-four-days-after-second-dose-of-moderna-vaccine

Suspect

i've gotten shots for myself and my mother, from the flu shot to the Hep B shot, she also got the pneumococcus shot and tetanus

this COVID vaccine is based on a new technology mRNA. of course plenty of posters said they got this vaccine and are fine.

i'm not sure what to do as COVID i have no doubt is highly lethal. i'm blood type A and is my mother, which is the worst blood type to have.

maybe i'll say a prayer before i get the vaccine What a Face

Back to top Go down