The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J&J vaccine the day after

Go down

J&J vaccine the day after Empty J&J vaccine the day after

Post by redpill Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:22 pm

Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:14 pm

the day after I got the J&J vaccine, last night while i was sleeping, I was shivering and really cold and I woke up in the middle of the night to put on sweat pants and sweat shirt.

I woke up in the morning feeling nauseous, my legs muscles are sore, i have a headache, and i feel light headed and dizzy.

This is how i have felt in the past when I got a respiratory infection. No

I also felt sore all over, and really sleepy. No

My left upper arm where I got the injection is extremely sore, to the point it is difficult for me to raise my left arm.

Pfizer is working on a booster shot for the delta variant, but I don't think i want to subject myself to this again.

I actually timed the vaccine so that the day after is a hot humid summer day, so I mostly stayed indoor.

I hope to feel better tomorrow.

It seems clear when a virus enters in my body, as the J&J is a live virus vaccine, my body responds with aches, sore throat, nausea, sleepiness. pale

what i hope to gain is any variant of COVID, including delta variant, is a mild and non symptomatic infection for me and my mother, who also got the third COVID shot.

I don't feel pain but when i turn my head or get up to stand when I am sitting, I feel like I'm going to momentarily pass out.

this sucks. No

Back to top Go down