The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Australia can identify Mr. Cruel my $1 million AUD tip

Go down

How Australia can identify Mr. Cruel my $1 million AUD tip Empty How Australia can identify Mr. Cruel my $1 million AUD tip

Post by redpill Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:16 pm

Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:10 pm

Australia has a $1 million dollar reward for identifying Mr. Cruel.

My tip is simple,

using genetic genealogy for Australia,

obtain the DNA profile of The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey distal stain 007, and any other intruder DNA found on JBR from Boulder LE and Colorado science

with that DNA profile hire genetic genealogists to comb through Australia DNA database

the person you identify via genetic genealogy not only is JBR's killer, but also, Mr. Cruel. it's possible he still have photos of not only JBR on the last night she was alive before Mr Cruel murdered her, but also his other victims, LP, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas, Karmein Chan, and even Eloise Worledge.

If I'm right I'd like to collect on the $1 million dollar reward for identifying Mr. Cruel since my tip is that his DNA is on JBR's clothing.

much appreciated. if I'm right i'd like to also write a book. how redpill solved the JBR case and brought Mr. Cruel justice and close for the victim families. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down