The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have Unbearable Tooth Pain and blood in stool am I dying?

Go down

I have Unbearable Tooth Pain and blood in stool am I dying? Empty I have Unbearable Tooth Pain and blood in stool am I dying?

Post by redpill Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:11 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:53 pm

today its really nice weather

64° | 42°
52 °F
like 52°
icon
Sunny
N

Gusts 3 mph

even as late as Friday Morning I was wondering what I would do for the weekend.

I was planning to go to a nature park and do some walking for health and fitness.

in the year or two prior, the upper right side back molar was highly sensitive to cold, such as cold ice cream and cold drinks.

I try to drink and eat cold food on my left side of the mouth.

Thursday and Friday morning Mar 14-15, 2024 I was wondering what I would do for the weekend in terms of fun.

Well starting around afternoon of Mar 15, 2024 that tooth was unbearable and painful. I took as much as 1 gram of Tylenol AND 4 250mg of ibuprofen.

I woke up this morning and the tooth pain is simply unbearable. I also took more 1 gram of Tylenol AND 4 250mg of ibuprofen

I have to wait to Monday at the earliest for a dentist. Rolling Eyes I plan to take gram amounts of pain killer for Sunday. First thing on Monday I'm making an appointment, emergency to any dentist in my area that will have me.

I've had this problem before. Rolling Eyes around 2019 before COVID, my left lower back molar was also had cold sensitivity then extreme pain. The dentist and confirmed by endontist said I had a microfracture in my tooth, that goes down the root, and cannot be repaired not even by a root canal. I have to have it removed. They stated the fracture of my tooth extended into the root and the x-ray said my area was also infected with bacteria.

so I had to lose a large molar Neutral it seems I'm losing another molar on my right side.

The dentist removed the tooth with microfracture, I suspect he will tell me my current tooth pain is due to a microfracture to the root, cannot be repaired with a root canal therapy, my sudden pain is due to bacteria entering from tooth into the gums and it will have to be removed and I will have plenty of bleeding from my mouth and extracted tooth for the next week.

So I apparently will lose another tooth to microfracture. Suspect

this weekend also I have pretty significant amount of bleeding in my stool and on toilet paper, far more so than in the past. I finally decided I will also make an appointment with a colorectal surgeon. I have had small sliver of blood on my stool in the past.

This weekend my entire toilet paper is covered in blood and my toilet bowl is blood colored after bowel.

I may very well die from colon cancer or some kind of problem that causes bleeding from my rectum. And no I don't do anal sex.

I think I will apply for social security disability and try to have my blood in my stool treated. No

I may finally die, from blood loss in my colon and defecation and poop.

I have a lot of blood from my pooping. when i pass gas my underwear has small amounts of blood.

The dentist is first since the pain is simply agonizing and pain killers reduces it to a dull ache. Then I have to meet the colorectal surgeon.

I think I want social security disability then wait for death to come, from blood loss from pooping

If i stop coming here it means I have died or hospitalized due to rectal bleeding

pale

Back to top Go down