The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump becomes president today

Go down

Donald Trump becomes president today Empty Donald Trump becomes president today

Post by redpill Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:45 pm

already there are anti-trump protests and the usual leftist progressive feminists are protesting

Anti-Trump protests erupt across the country
The Hill-5 hours ago
Protesters demonstrating against President Trump drew police responses and disrupted public transportation systems across the nation Friday ...

Anti-Trump Protesters Blockade Uber Headquarters
Fortune-3 hours ago
The group of 40 to 50 demonstrators chained themselves to the building's entrances, preventing any employees from entering. The protestors ...

Uber targeted by anti-Trump protesters on Inauguration Day
USA TODAY-2 hours ago

leftwing rags are comparing Donald Trump to adolf hitler and his slogan american first to anti-semitism

Rachel Maddow Compares Trump's Inauguration To 'Hitler's Rise ...
Daily Caller-5 hours ago
“It's interesting, I have heard that same sentiment that you just described from the very top reaches of the outgoing administration,” the MSNBC

Liberal Media Compares Trump's Inauguration Speech To Hitler's
Western Journalism-2 hours ago
The mainstream media has reacted to President Donald Trump's inaugural address with words like “divisive” and “insulting.” NBC's Chuck ...

In His Inaugural Address, Donald Trump Embraced Anti-Semites ...
Huffington Post-5 hours ago
During Donald Trump's campaign for president, the Anti-Defamation League, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting anti-Semitism and other forms of ..

for me the reagan years were an awesome time and i have fond memories of ronald reagan, and of course bill clinton and the internet boom.

anyhow if Trump delivers on his promises to make america great again, if in the future american economy is growing the stock market is booming there are jobs i'll be happy for Trump and wish him success. if he succeeds, i'll vote for him and GOP in 2020

if not, i'll vote him and republicans out in 2020.

Back to top Go down