The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Williams and Liberty German, Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawlesk, my quest for bigfoot, Naked and afraid survival

Go down

Abigail Williams and Liberty German, Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawlesk, my quest for bigfoot, Naked and afraid survival Empty Abigail Williams and Liberty German, Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawlesk, my quest for bigfoot, Naked and afraid survival

Post by redpill Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:31 am

i've searched bigfoot news from time to time

i just found this news article

Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawleski may have seen Bigfoot in their backyard. Their story got them on the TV show "Finding Bigfoot."

Abigail Williams and Liberty German, Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawlesk, my quest for bigfoot, Naked and afraid survival 382be710

so i spent most of my life attempting to locate bigfoot but thus far no luck.

Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawleski entered the woods in Wisconsin and claim to have seen bigfoot as seen on the hit tv show Finding Bigfoot

Abigail Williams and Liberty German enter the woods for fun and

Abigail Williams and Liberty German, Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawlesk, my quest for bigfoot, Naked and afraid survival 52113110

met and were killed by this guy

Abigail Williams and Liberty German, Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawlesk, my quest for bigfoot, Naked and afraid survival Police10

which makes me think of my own safety in the woods, and certainly sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawleski safety as they are still alive.

one show i've seen is Naked and Afraid.

watching it, i wonder how if there is a bigfoot

how could bigfoot survive naked and afraid?

what does bigfoot eat, how does it find shelter, does bigfoot use tools fire ? what water does it drink?

tbh i'm getting kinda skeptical bigfoot exists, though it should be possible to directly sample DNA from bigfoot prints

would it be possible for a survivalist to live in the woods like bigfoot, which apparently doesn't use tools or fire, in the Pacific northwest?

one argument bigfoot could exist is that black and brown grizzly bears to live and manage to get weights of 600lbs

grizzly bears are pretty dangerous to humans. are they also dangerous to bigfoot?

grizzly bears are willing to get food from humans. is there a reason bigfoot isn't also obtaining food from humans?

how does bigfoot survive winter colds, find food in the winter, stay warm in the winter apparently without the use of fire
sampling dna from bigfoot snow prints should be possible

i'm kinda skeptical now bigfoot exists but i hope if it does exist this mystery gets solved before i die

the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German,  at age 13 and 14, show its' not safe for even young girls to go into the woods, in Indiana

Sisters Alaina and Addalynn Kawleski young teen girls entered the woods of Wisconsin and saw bigfoot
and are still alive to talk about it.

perhaps bigfoot is a paranormal entity. alien

Back to top Go down