The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13 "not same man" & Paula Jean Welden

Go down

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13 "not same man" & Paula Jean Welden Empty Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13 "not same man" & Paula Jean Welden

Post by redpill Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Wed Apr 24, 2019

Suspect

I'm following the Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13

Indiana PD released a new sketch of the suspect

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13 "not same man" & Paula Jean Welden D4973910

compare with old one

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13 "not same man" & Paula Jean Welden 96a6df10

they clarify

The Indiana State Police is now clarifying why the first sketch of the person of interest in the mysterious Delphi double murder looks so different from the man in the new suspect sketch released this week: they are two different people.

The man seen in the initial person of interest sketch -- who was believed to be in his 40s or 50s -- is not currently a person of interest in the case, police said Wednesday.

The new composite sketch of the suspect released on Monday depicts a man younger and different in appearance than the person depicted in a previously released composite sketch, based on accounts from eyewitnesses, which police said is now considered "secondary." Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas Carter said investigators now believe the killer is between the ages of 18-40, but may appear younger than his age. Investigators also believe the killer is either a current or former resident of Delphi, or frequently visits or works there, Carter said.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/delphi-murders-indiana-police-2017-killings-of-girls-liberty-german-abigail-williams-live-updates-today-2019-04-22/

This young, unknown man is being sought in the killings of eighth-graders Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14, who were killed on a hiking path on Feb. 13, 2017.

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13 "not same man" & Paula Jean Welden Dahler10

the new audio tape is "guys down the hill"

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13 "not same man" & Paula Jean Welden Ht-ind10

IMO he's fairly tall, and not a young man but more like a senior citizen, IMO. i of course could be wrong, but the audio guys down the hill sounds like an elderly man, so the sketch and description may lead investigators in the wrong direction

apparently the new sketch is based on the video, based on computer enhancements

based on what happened to Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13

i suspect a lot of missing girls and women who entered the woods and were never found again like Paual Jean Welden were murdered

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13 "not same man" & Paula Jean Welden Paula-10

as a kid i entered forests without ever thinking i could be murdered. if i could be a kid again, knowing what happened to Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13

i'm not sure I'd enter a forest. too easy for predators to kill and snatch, no one around. as an adult I'm not sure if i should enter a forest alone.

Back to top Go down