The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MurderMysteryReader what is your theory of the crime

2 posters

Go down

MurderMysteryReader what is your theory of the crime Empty MurderMysteryReader what is your theory of the crime

Post by redpill Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:20 am

Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:18 am

MurderMysteryReader what is your theory of the crime re The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

ok,

i'd like to hear the

who you think killed jbr

why, sexual abuse kidding

where - was this in the house or was she removed from the house as i suggest mr cruel did

when - immediately from the bed or some time

how did perp commit the crime

what was the sequence of events prior and after

purpose of ransom note

and your thinking

my mr cruel thoery for example,

who mr cruel
why sexual gratification of a female

where - i suspect mr cruel entered the home, removed JBR entirely from the home and killed her at another location, then returned her dead body back in the home

when he immediately removed jbr as soon as he could, several hours filming her killed her then returned

purpose of ransom note - to act as a trip wire and implicate the parents, also he thinks its a neat thing to do,

no intention of a kidnapping for ransom money

Back to top Go down

MurderMysteryReader what is your theory of the crime Empty Re: MurderMysteryReader what is your theory of the crime

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:34 pm

redpill wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:18 am

MurderMysteryReader what is your theory of the crime re The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

ok,

i'd like to hear the

who you think killed jbr

A local male in his 40's who had a grudge against John and Patsy. He let it brew in his mind and he started fantasizing about payback. The fantasy was enough at first but after awhile a plan started to form. He decided to kill JonBenet and frame the Ramseys (especially Patsy) for the crime.

Part of the plan. He selected the brush tip of the paint brush to sexually assault JonBenet.

where - was this in the house or was she removed from the house as i suggest mr cruel did

In the basement where the urine stain was found.

After the Ramseys had all fallen asleep and when he felt safe to get JonBenet out of her bed.

The perp entered the alley and walked it until he got to the edge of the Ramseys back yard. He hid and watched the Ramseys leave and proceeded to the basement window where he let himself into the basement. He knew how to get into through the window easily avoiding the corner with the old spider web was. The perp went upstairs to where the pad and pen that Patsy used. He had brought a copy of the Ransom note with and all he had to do is copy it onto the notepad pages with handwriting looking like Patsy's. To make it look like a kidnapping gone was the plan he had come up with. In the meantime the perp fashioned the garrote that he would use to strangle JonBenet later. He had brought tape and cord with him. When the Ramseys arrived home he was in the basement waiting for them to go to sleep. When he was sure it was safe he went upstairs to JonBenet's room.

redpill wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:18 am

ok,

i'd like to hear the

who you think killed jbr

A local male in his 40's who had a grudge against John and Patsy. He let it brew in his mind and he started fantasizing about payback. The fantasy was enough at first but after awhile a plan started to form. He decided to kill JonBenet and frame the Ramseys (especially Patsy) for the crime.

Part of the plan. He selected the brush tip of the paint brush to sexually assault JonBenet.

In the basement where the urine stain was found. There is not evidence to support JonBenet's removal from the home and that she was killed somewhere else.

After the Ramseys had all fallen asleep and when he felt safe to get JonBenet out of her bed.

With the garrote and the brush tip of the paintbrush to sexual assault JonBenet with. Binding her with the cord. The tape he would put on her mouth later.

The perp spent the day getting ready and gathering all the things he would need; cord,tape,flashlight, note that he would copy onto Patsy's notpad using the marker pen she wrote with all the time, and gloves. When it was time the perp traveled to the road that would lead to the alley. He had planned a place to park his car in an inconspicuous place.

The perp entered the alley and walked it until he got to the edge of the Ramseys back yard. He hid and watched the Ramseys leave and proceeded to the basement window where he let himself into the basement. He knew how to get into through the window easily avoiding the corner with the old spider web. The perp went upstairs to where the pad and pen that Patsy used. He had brought a copy of the Ransom note with and all he had to do is copy it onto the notepad pages with handwriting looking like Patsy's. To make it look like a kidnapping was the plan he had come up with. In the meantime the perp fashioned the garrote that he would use to strangle JonBenet later. He had brought tape and cord with him. When the Ramseys arrived home he was in the basement waiting for them to go to sleep. When he was sure it was safe he went upstairs to JonBenet's room. He got JonBenet out of bed and carried her to the basement to sexually assault JonxBenet and kill her. Just before she died he hit her hard over the head as per plan and to make it look like JonBenet had been injured to make it look like a domestic homocide committed by Patsy. After leaving the note on the spiral staircase he went to the basement and putting the suitcase under the window he exited out the window he had entered. Got back to the alley and where his car was parked and drove home.

purpose of ransom note

To further make it look like Patsy had written the note and committed the crime. The money amount would cause LE to question the validity of the note as being an actual ransom note. It was placed where it would be found.

and your thinking

I think the pineapple was a non issue. It was never definitely proven to be pineapple according to the language of the autopsy report. It is possible other substances might look like partially digested pineapple. Finding the bowl of pineapple LE put two and two together and said it was pineapple. The perp did enough to cause LE to come to the conclusion that Patsy had injured JonBenet staged the crime scene and making it look like a kidnapping. I don't believe that JonBenet had been sexually assaulted and a until that night. Wrapping her in the white blanket was to cause people to think JonBenet was wrapped up by Patsy. Same with the heart drawn on JonBenet's palm. There was no kidnapping because JonBenet was not kidnapped.

who mr cruel

where - i suspect mr cruel entered the home, removed JBR entirely from the home and killed her at another location, then returned her dead body back in the home

when he immediately removed jbr as soon as he could, several hours filming her killed her then returned

purpose of ransom note - to act as a trip wire and implicate the parents, also he thinks its a neat thing to do,

purpose of ransom note

and your thinking

who mr cruel

Back to top Go down

MurderMysteryReader what is your theory of the crime Empty Re: MurderMysteryReader what is your theory of the crime

Post by redpill Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:41 pm

what does this mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:38 pm

redpill wrote:what does this mean?

This is my theory of the Ramsey that you asked me to submit. I thought it was easy enough to understand. It is one that I formed years ago. I think it explains everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:55 pm

so you agree with my theory Mr Cruel did it

i don't think genetic geneology will find him here in the usa, maybe australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down