The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen X Amy Renee Mihaljevic and Adam Walsh

Go down

Gen X Amy Renee Mihaljevic and Adam Walsh Empty Gen X Amy Renee Mihaljevic and Adam Walsh

Post by redpill Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:20 am

Sat Feb 08, 2020

today is 30 year anniversy of the discovery of the dead body of Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 who along with Adam Walsh were probably the most famous Gen-X child murders I knew of that scared me.

no suspects.

Details:

Amy Renee Mihaljevic was 10 years old when she was abducted from the Bay Village Square shopping center in Bay Village, Ohio, on Friday, October 27, 1989. Mihaljevic left her school on foot and headed to the shopping center, where she was last seen outside a business. She appeared to be waiting for someone. It is reported that a man approached Mihaljevic and put his hand on her shoulder as he walked her through the parking lot.

Further investigation revealed that Mihaljevic had received a phone call prior to her abduction from an unknown person. That person arranged a meeting with Mihaljevic to assist the caller in selecting a gift to give to Mihaljevic's mother because of her promotion at "Trading Times Magazine."

On February 8, 1990, Mihaljevic's body was discovered by a jogger in a field adjacent to Township Road 1181 in rural Ashland County near New London, Ohio. The body was dressed in clothing that Mihaljevic was last seen wearing. Three items - a turquoise horse earring, black ankle boots, and a black leather binder, were believed to have been with Mihaljevic at the time of her abduction and have never been recovered.

February 8, 1990, Mihaljevic's body was discovered by a jogger in a field adjacent

today is Sat Feb 08, 2020

30 years later. no closer to identifying the perp.

perhaps they can retest all clothing and items with modern DNA.

i think it'd be cool to have a list of the most famous Gen X child murders,

children born in the 1970s who were murdered in the late 70s or early 80s as children under 12

off the top of my head Amy Renee Mihaljevic and Adam Walsh

growing up i thought my personal relationship with god and jesus christ protected me from monsters, and that if i sever the relationship, bad things would happen to me.

of course i now know there are plenty of atheist homosexuals and abortionists doing just fine.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down