The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10

Go down

Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 Empty Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10

Post by redpill Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:07 pm

Mon Jul 23, 2018

April Tinsley 8 killer has been identified and caught

Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 Cix1fb10

John Miller, 59, of Fort Wayne, Indiana

Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 9a6ee610
Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 299bee10

also in Indiana, about 2 hours from Delphi

Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 Delphi12
Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 Delphi13

same killer? same guy?

both happened in Indiana

what happened to

Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14

Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 Missin12

sounds a lot like what has happened to  Mollie Tibbetts, 20 in Iowa

Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 1c967210
Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 Tibbet10

she went jogging at night and she after 5 days now is still missing

Family and friends are hoping someone knows what happened to Mollie Tibbetts. The 20-year-old University of Iowa Student from Poweshiek County vanished last week seemingly without a trace. Now, misinformation about what happened is complicating the search.

While it may have been well intended, a lot of things have been people have been publishing incorrect information about her. This includes her height, age and misspelling her middle and last name.

Dalton Jack said he's been dating Mollie Tibbetts for close to three years now. He said he was one of the first people to notice her gone.

"I was the one who threw red flags," said Jack.

Dalton said she was dog-sitting here at his house Wednesday while he was in Dubuque for work and his brothers were in Ames. That's why when she didn't show up to her job on Thursday morning, they knew something was wrong.

"She hadn't called in, said Jack. "I looked at my phone and noticed I texted her good morning that morning and she hadn't looked at it so I got ahold of her friends and family."

Other misinformation include where she was the night of her disappearance.

"I read somewhere that she was running in a cornfield. That's obviously not true," said her aunt, Kim Calderwood.

Calderwood added that while Mollie was born in Oakland, California, her family moved here to Brooklyn when she was in fourth grade.

At this point, they want to remain hopeful.

"You've seen her pictures. She's obviously a physically beautiful girl but she's more beautiful on the inside," said Calderwood.

While public searches aren't being done, Brooklyn and the United States as a whole isn't giving up on Tibbetts.
http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Family-boyfriend-of-Mollie-Tibbetts-clear-up-misinformation-surrounding-case-488946381.html

one site suggests a link between the 2

Mollie Tibbetts Case Recalls Abby & Libby Case from 2017
Heavy.com-9 hours ago
Liberty “Libby” German, 14, and Abigail “Abby” Williams, 13, were found dead in Indiana back in February, after being reported missing.

There is an ongoing search for Mollie Tibbetts, a 20-year-old University of Iowa student who has been missing for several days. Police say that Tibbetts was last seen in Brooklyn, Iowa, at her boyfriend’s brother’s house where she had been dog-sitting. On July 18, around 10 p.m. local time, Tibbetts messaged her boyfriend on Snapchat to say goodnight. She hasn’t been seen or heard from since then.

Her disappearance seems to have at least one overlapping factor with a case from 2017. Liberty “Libby” German, 14, and Abigail “Abby” Williams, 13, were found dead in Indiana back in February, after being reported missing. The two girls had been hiking before their disappearance. Libby and Abby posted a photo on Snapchat before they disappeared, according to WRTV. The photo showed Abby walking along a historic bridge in Delphi.
he Snapchat posts by both Libby German and Mollie Tibbetts have caused some people to wonder if the cases are in any way related. Interested parties started a post to discuss and compare the two cases on Reddit.

“Mollie Tibbetts, a 20 year old from eastern Iowa, has been missing since she went out for a jog Wednesday night. She posted a Snapchat before she disappeared. I couldn’t help but think of Libby and Abby,” wrote Reddit user Earlgreycatcake. As a note, police have said that it’s unknown if Tibbetts went out for a jog before her disappearance.
https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/mollie-tibbetts-abby-libby-reddit-snapchat/

is it worse for an attractive girl like Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14 to be murdered straight away

or caged in some dungeon for years on end?

i don't know the area but its possible she fell of the trail and is hurt, no third party no criminal activity, could be animal or simply slipping and falling.

she might even turn up alive again.

sadly tracyb is gone, sometimes i wonder if she left of her own accord or if she disappeared like Mollie Tibbetts 18

but stories like these gives me the heebie jeebies.

i do think walking and running is good excercise and its way to hot and dangerous to jog in the middle of the day. but jogging at night, even for me is dangerous.

i may be a guy but i can be killed as a thrill kill or for robbery for money

for girls, it could be that AND sexual as in rape.

also worth investigating John Miller, 59, of Fort Wayne, Indiana for murder of Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10
while it happened in Ohio, Ohio is right next to Indiana

Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14, April Tinsley 8 Mollie Tibbetts 18 Amy Renee Mihaljevic 10 B330e710
3 h 9 min (190.5 mi) via US-24 E and I-90 E

i'm always wondering

how should i live my life, specifically so i don't get murdered or killed accidentally or get some crazy disease like the brain eating amoeba

in the case of  Mollie Tibbetts 18 i've walked and jogged at night and knowing what happened to her, now i'm kinda scared to go out at dark.

on college campuses you do see students walking around in the dark.

in dungeons and dragons walking at night could result in you getting attacked and killed by an undead monster like a vampire or zombie or wraith

in the real world, jogging at night and you could mysteriously disappear forever

Mollie Tibbetts 18 disappeared in IOWA, just from jogging at night, in an age of smart phones iphones which can be easily tracked. and of course Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14 disappeared then found murdered. managed to take a photo with an iphone pale

if i go missing, will it be in the news like Mollie Tibbetts 18 ? i know that rest areas are also dangerous, esp at night pale

just thinking of these cases and what if it happened to me, gives me the creepies pale

Back to top Go down