The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared more details & reminds me of Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14

Go down

20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared more details & reminds me of Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14 Empty 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared more details & reminds me of Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14

Post by redpill Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 am

Tue Jul 31, 2018

20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared more details

20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared more details & reminds me of Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14 1c967210
20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared more details & reminds me of Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14 Tibbet10

here are some details

There is a lot of conflicting information floating around about the case. Police said she was last seen jogging in gym shorts, a black sports bra, and sneakers that evening, according to the sheriff's office.

some basic facts was she was at her boyfriend's home house sitting and dog sitting

she went for a jog, sometime in the evening

i assumed that she was abducted during this jog - a jog at night - and never returned home

and since searchers said they are searching both a corn field and a pig farm,

that her jogging path took her by a corn field,

since it's iowa its certainly plausible20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared more details & reminds me of Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14 Missin12

they said they were searching her fit bit and searched a pig farm

Tibbetts' Fitbit might be the key to solving the case, as it may have clues to the route she was traveling on the evening she disappeared.
"We live in a digital world," Rahn told HLN. "We'll look at cell phones, computers, social media sites, and everyone knows there's a Fitbit involved as well. We look at that, try to establish a timeline as best we can. We feel we have done that thus far."
"This is a new arena for us. That's part of the reason we called the FBI in. It's probably pretty new to them, too," Mitch Mortvedt, spokesman for the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, told CNN. "I don't know of another case here in Iowa where we have used specifically Fitbit info."
When her Fitbit pinged at a hog farm about 10 miles southeast of the house in Brooklyn, IA, where she was last seen, police searched the area but found nothing, Mortvedt said.
Other than her Fitbit, investigators are examining Tibbetts' Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.
Hope Beck, Tibbetts' best friend, told HLN she doesn't believe that the young woman ran away.

so it sounds to me that her abductor took her by force and the fit bit pined near a pig farm, possibly where the rapist disposed of her remains

all this sounds kinda familiar

kinda reminds me of Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14

20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared more details & reminds me of Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14 Missin12

still unsolved

today Tue Jul 31, 2018

It is still unclear whether investigators believe Tibbetts disappeared while she running or after she returned to her boyfriend’s house, where she was dog-sitting. Investigators are now turning to technology for answers. Winker says agents are looking into Tibbetts' social media accounts, computer, and FitBit; however, they are not planning to release their findings or conclusions of the data at this time.

Investigators say they are not yet ruling out any causes for Tibbetts' disappearance. Her brothers and boyfriend have been formally cleared as suspects, but Winker would not disclose whether investigators are looking into a possible person of interest. https://whotv.com/2018/07/31/investigators-release-few-details-about-mollie-tibbetts/

However, both Tibbetts' aunt, Kim Calderwood, and her boyfriend said Tibbetts was back at the house from her run before she disappeared.
"I read somewhere that she was running in a cornfield. That's obviously not true," Kim Calderwood told KCRG. "The run happened and then she was at the house as far as we know. I don't think she would've run in the dark."
Dalton Jack, Tibbetts' boyfriend of almost three years, told KCRG that he was one of the first to notice that she was missing. He said that while Tibbetts was dog-sitting, he was in Dubuque, IA, which is about two hours away, for work, while his brothers were in Ames, IA.
"I was the one who threw red flags," he said.
He said he opened a Snapchat from Tibbetts around 10 p.m. that evening, when she was back inside the house and dog-sitting. But he became worried when she didn't show up at her job on Thursday morning.
"She hadn't called in," he said. "I looked at my phone and noticed I texted her good morning that morning and she hadn't looked at it. So, I got a hold of her friends and family."
Mortvedt told CNN last week, "There is nothing to indicate at this time that [Jack] was involved in her disappearance."
https://www.refinery29.com/2018/07/205956/mollie-tibbetts-missing-university-of-iowa-student

if its true that Mollie Tibbets RETURNED SAFELY HOME after her jog, then disappeared,

that's creepy

even more creepy than getting abducted while jogging, which while tragic is pretty common.

it's dangerous to be a young white flower and go jogging at night

but investigators think Mollie actually returned home, then snap chat her boyfriend, who apparently isn't a suspect and was cleared.

if true then it seems she was abducted while at her boyfriend's home.

is the dog okay? was it inside the home or outside the home?

of course from my previous post, dogs can be very friendly and friendly towards intruders

from this it sounds like Mollie arrives at boyfriends home to dog sit

she leaves and goes for a jog with fitbit

returns safely home from jog then snapchats boyfriend

at some time is abducted, with fitbit, which tracks her near corn field and a hog farm but no sign of her at hog farm

investigators consider various hypothesis, from Mollie leaving on her own volition, to abduction

her friends and family say Mollie isn't the kind of person that would leave and not tell anyone

so i'm leaning towards abduction.

who would even know Mollie would be at her boyfriends home that night and time, unless the abductor was watching her the entire time, perhaps when she was out jogging.

maybe he rang the doorbell she opened then was abducted.

or he intended to abduct her boyfriend but she was there instead.

of course i also think about myself. is there someone watching me when i go jogging? should i go jogging at night? it's too hot in the middle of the day and the sun is too hot for my liking.

that leaves early morning or early evening.

hmm or maybe the abductor wanted the boyfriend for some reason, entered but he wasn't there and she was.

or maybe the boyfriend is somehow involved, in concert with a third party.

so many white girls who are the center of mysteries from lindsay buziak to JonBenet Ramsey to amy mihalavic to Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German, 14 to kathleen peterson to now 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts

pale

if i were a white girl how should i live my life so i don't wind up murdered like lindsay buziak to JonBenet Ramsey to amy mihalavic to Abigail Williams, 13, Libby German

or abducted like 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts?

its been 2 weeks for 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts so it's not looking good

if 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts is found murdered then at least we know that

sometimes disappearance is never found

she of course could still be alive and chained in a dungeon pale

i found this

A 17-year-old girl who was reported missing last winter has been located hiding in a small compartment in the wall of a house.

Authorities say four people have arrested for allegedly preventing police from finding Amanda Putorti of Richmondville.

According to New York State Police, Putorti was discovered inside a home in Preston Hollow on Monday.

Putorti was reported missing on March 1. State police issued a news release on April 5 seeking information from the public.

Investigators say Putorti was found with the assistance of the Cobleskill Police, Schoharie County Sheriff's Office and the Schoharie County Child Protective Services.

Police say they developed information that the girl was at the residence and was not being held against her will.

Two men, a woman and a 17-year-old boy have been charged with obstruction of governmental administration and endangering the welfare of a child.
http://wnbf.com/teenage-girl-missing-for-five-months-found-in-house/

missing for 5 months, but then found alive but in a small room.

Back to top Go down