The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 it was a dark and stormy night power outage protests

Go down

Sat Apr 27, 2024 it was a dark and stormy night power outage protests Empty Sat Apr 27, 2024 it was a dark and stormy night power outage protests

Post by redpill Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 pm

Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 pm

It is raining today

so, it was a dark and stormy night

there was plenty of lightening so the power actually went out around 6pm and only was restored by around 9pm.

I looked up and apparently lightening strikes on power lines is what usually causes power outage, with tree branches being a second cause.

I was getting worried the ice cream in my freezer might melt. My entire neighborhood was also in blackout and all the street lights were also disabled.

I prefer to post using a PC Windows and full size keyboard, I don't like hunting and pecking on a smartphone.

Its still raining and tomorrow and Monday the forecast is more rain. So more power outages are possible.

I don't have any paranormal stories of my own to tell, at least when I am wide awake.

The closest I can think of is when I am asleep, I see my mother, who has died from dementia, in my dreams, and I also recall my childhood homes, as I moved several times.

When I see my mother it seems real and lifelike, and being in the past, I feel I time travel. My thinking when I see her is she is still alive and never died.

Dreams for me can be very vivid and I mistake them for reality. And they seem to time travel me into the past.

as far as time travel is concerned, what would happen if you can travel to this moment in space and time

Sat Apr 27, 2024 it was a dark and stormy night power outage protests 640px-10

and instead of filming it you shot it with a high powered rifle and hit a vital organ

would it be a guy in a suit or a real unknown primate?

lastly I know of the college protests against Israel on the Palestinian issue. Protests have been compared in scale and scope to the Vietnam era, which happened before I was born.
I am well aware that Israel occupation of Gaza and West Bank have committed numerous crimes and human rights violation in the lead up to Oct 7, 2023 Hamas terrorism. Rachel Corrie was killed by an Israeli bulldozer that was about to destroy and demolish a Palestinian home.

Our government is sending Military aid to Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan. our Tax dollars at work. I feel if China wants Taiwan its not worth WW3 nuclear war.

pale

Back to top Go down