The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Ramsey Bearse 28

Post by redpill Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Ramsey Bearse 28

One might expect that a beauty queen and teacher would be a great source for positive messages. However, a former Miss Kentucky has reportedly been caught sending out something else - nude photos to a 15-year-old boy.

Ramsey Bearse, a 28-year-old school teacher, traded her tiara for handcuffs on Friday after being arrested and charged with four felony counts of distributing or displaying obscene matter to a minor.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Ramsey10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 3f2ad510
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 D53ef910

i wonder how many women aren't pedo's until they meet the young boy (or in some cases girl) that really turns them on.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Madison Perez Nott, 20,

Post by redpill Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:52 pm

Madison Perez Nott, 20,

Former Salinas-league Aldrete girls softball coach Madison Perez Nott, 20, of Watsonville, previously pleaded to two counts of committing a lewd act on a 13-year-old girl she coached,

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Screen82

Offending repeatedly over time

On Thursday, Monterey County Superior Court Judge Rafael Vasquez sentenced her to eight years.

The girl, identified as only Jane Doe, had known her coach Nott for around three months when their relationship began, Monterey County Deputy District Attorney Lana Nassoura said in her sentencing brief.

Around late September or early October, Jane Doe told Nott that she “liked the defendant,” Nassoura said.

On Oct. 19, Nott asked Jane Doe to be in a relationship and the teen agreed, even though Nott acknowledged the “Jane Doe’s young age,” she wrote.

Last year: Salinas softball coach accused of molesting player; Coach's mom says she's stunned

The two continued messaging and talking, including Nott telling Jane Doe “I love you” and that their relationship must be kept between the two of them, Nassoura said.

When Jane Doe’s parents took her phone away after getting suspicious, Nott gave her a phone so they could continue to communicate, Nassoura said.

But they’re relationship had also expanded offline – they began holding hands at softball practice and also kissed at least five times in Nott’s car.

Near the end of October, they were at an event at a bowling alley in Salinas when Nott told other attendees she and Jane Doe were going to her car for more coins to play video and arcade games, Nassoura said.

They began kissing in the car. Nott then fondled Jane Doe and went to the bowling alley bathroom, where they continued to kiss, Nassoura said.

The following month Nott and Jane Doe attended a team-building exercise for the Aldrete players at the Pizza Factory in Salinas. They held hands and put their hands on each other’s thighs over their clothes, all concealed underneath the table, Nassoura said.
'She knew it was wrong'

In December, the relationship was uncovered, and Nott willingly went to the Salinas Police Department so detectives could interview her, Nassoura said.

In that Dec. 12 interrogation, Nott told Det. Yolanda Rocha that she acceded to being in a relationship with Jane Doe because the teen threatened to hurt herself, Nassoura said.

“(Nott) claimed that she was not really dating Jane Doe, but rather she was only pretending to date Doe so that Doe would not hurt herself,” Nassoura said.

Nott later admitted to starting a romantic relationship with Jane Doe, citing a lack of intimacy and attention from her boyfriend.

More: Former Santa Cruz police officer pleads no contest to four counts of sexual battery

Nassoura asked the court for 8 years, arguing Nott not only molested the girl, but also purposely went to an amusement park in May where she knew Jane Doe would be. In addition, she messaged two other underage girls this year after she pleaded out April 9. Neither of those girls accused her of molestation, but police are still investigating, Nassoura said.

She also “continued to attend many softball games where numerous children were present” after pleading no contest, Nassoura wrote.

But Nott’s attorney, Christine McGuire, told the court that Nott’s actions were driven by emotional immaturity because her parents were strict – especially about softball and baseball since she was 6, citing a report on Nott by Dr. Thomas Reidy.

She practiced or played games “almost daily, including extra practice that her father pushed on her,” Reidy found. He was also critical of her performance during games, which took up Nott’s weekends, and both parents controlled her life, including her social life, and monitored her phone and social media, McGuire wrote in her sentencing memorandum to the court.

“She knew it was wrong to engage in sexual conduct with a 13-year-old child, and yet she did it any way.”
Monterey County Superior Court Judge Rafael Vasquez

“Although she attended homecoming and prom during her senior year of high school, she did not attend other functions due to her travel for softball events most weekends,” McGuire wrote. “Reidy found, ‘the only personal relationships she developed were mostly around softball.’”

Injuries in her senior year in high school and college ended her hopes for softball even as she struggled with her sexuality, McGuire said. Her parents were not comfortable with the idea of their children bein
g LGBTQ.

https://www.thecalifornian.com/story/news/2019/06/20/salinas-softball-coach-molested-player-sentenced-monterey-county-crime/1511579001/

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Kasea Cirincione 21

Post by redpill Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Kasea Cirincione 21

A former Taekwondo instructor is accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a 14-year-old student. Kasea Cirincione, who was 21 at the time, met the boy at Family Taekwondo Plus Studio on Sunrise Boulevard,

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Scree102

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Jennifer Walsh 27,

Post by redpill Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:30 pm

Jennifer Walsh 27,

Jennifer Walsh 27, had been facing 18 months behind bars on a charge of gross sexual imposition for having sex with the girl while working as a special ed teacher at Sycamore High School in Cincinnati, Ohio.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 15926510

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Kristen Lynn Boyle, 37

Post by redpill Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:55 pm

Kristen Lynn Boyle, 37

Kristen Lynn Boyle, 37, was a psychologist at La Habra High School in La Habra when the alleged abuse occurred with a minor student in April of 2018.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 18902210

High school psychologist charged with rape after 'preying on boy she was treating and having sex with him in a classroom'

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Elizabeth Giesler 39

Post by redpill Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:31 am

Elizabeth Giesler 39The 39-year-old assistant principal was charged with sexual contact with a student, statutory sodomy and statutory rape in 2018,women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 TkvxIn0
Missouri assistant principal is arrested for having sex with boy ...
www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-5764257 › Missouri-assistant-pr...
May 23, 2018 - A Missouri assistant principal has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old boy multiple times at her home. Elizabeth 'Beth' Giesler, 39, was charged on Friday with felony sexual contact with a student, felony second-degree statutory sodomy and second-degree ...
Missouri Principal Arrested For Sodomy With Student Over Course Of Months

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Marka Bodine, 31

Post by redpill Mon May 31, 2021 11:58 am

Marka Bodine, 31

Authorities in Texas have accused a former middle school teacher of sexually abusing a former student.

Investigators allege Marka Bodine, 31, started having sex with the boy in 2018, soon after his 13th birthday.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Scree281

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Hayley Morgan Close, 35,

Post by redpill Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:24 pm

Hayley Morgan Close, 35,

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Hayley11
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Hayley12

A Florida middle school teacher and soccer coach has been arrested for having sexual relationship with a student for years. Hayley Morgan Hallmark, 35, would have sex with a 15-year-old girl for over two years, including several encounters inside the classroom. Hallmark was arrested on Friday on charges of lewd and lascivious conduct with a student by an authority figure.

Hallmark would often lure the girl on false pretext and have sex with her inside the classroom. The allegations came to light only recently after the girl decided to speak out. Hallmark is being held without bond in Okaloosa County Jail. If proved guilty, she could end up serving years in jail.

Hallmark would make sure that no one got to know about their relationship and would manipulate the classroom cameras during their sexual encounters. "[The teen] explained the defendant and she would perform these acts in the classroom by tilting the classroom cameras away and leaning against the classroom door so no one could enter," according to the police report.

Following the arrest of Hallmark, the teen during investigations allowed an investigator to look through the contents of her phone, which reportedly revealed that the two indeed has been engaging in sexual acts for over two years. This has been used as evidence against Hallmark, according to court documents

A Florida middle school teacher had a two-year sexual relationship with a female student that included secret encounters in her classroom, deputies said.

Hayley Morgan Hallmark, a 35-year-old teacher and soccer coach at C.W. Ruckel Middle School in Niceville, was arrested Friday on a charge of lewd and lascivious conduct with a student by an authority figure.

The victim, who is now 17, told investigators Thursday she was an eighth-grader at the school when she and Hallmark started trading text messages in August 2017, the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office said.

A year later, the pair then started “sexting” when the student, then 15, began ninth grade — with Hallmark and the girl trading nude photographs and talking about cuddling on Snapchat, an arrest report shows.

The teen also told investigators she and Hallmark performed sex acts on each other at the middle school when she helped the educator coach the soccer team after school, the report shows.

“[The teen] explained the defendant and she would perform these acts in the classroom by tilting the classroom cameras away and leaning against the classroom door so no one could enter,” according to the report obtained by The Post.

The teen said she and Hallmark also performed various sex acts on each other at both of their homes, the arrest report shows.

A search of the teen’s phone backed up her claims and confirmed an “inappropriate relationship” between her and Hallmark, which lasted until August 2020, authorities said.

Hallmark was placed on administrative leave Thursday, one day before a warrant was issued for her arrest, sheriff’s officials said.

The district superintendent will recommend that Hallmark be suspended without pay as her criminal case proceeds, the Northwest Florida Daily News reported.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/florida-teacher-arrested-having-sex-girl-inside-classroom-years-55463

A former Ruckel Middle School teacher who was arrested in February for having sex with a student has pleaded no contest to charges brought against her and will serve 15 years in prison.

Hayley Morgan Close, 35, who also goes by Hayley Hallmark, will additionally serve 15 years of sex offender probation following her incarceration, according to Assistant State Attorney Christine Bosau, who prosecuted the case.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Melissa A. Blair, 38,

Post by redpill Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:11 pm

Melissa A. Blair, 38,

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Meliss10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Scree406

Court documents shed some light on the alleged victims' ages — one as young as 14 — in the case against a McMinn County, Tennessee, woman accused of having sexual contact with at least nine minor boys between spring 2020 and late December 2021.

Melissa A. Blair, 38, of Englewood, faces 23 criminal counts in her alleged contact with the boys, including 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and one count of solicitation of a minor, according to the indictment issued Feb. 15 by the McMinn County grand jury.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-documents-show-youngest-victim-230100493.html

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Olivia Lois Ortz 26

Post by redpill Wed May 18, 2022 10:41 pm

Olivia Lois Ortz 26

Teacher arrested for sex with student after husband informs headteacher Man finds out about wife’s affair with female student after finding incriminating messages on iPad

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Newfil11
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 6282b910

While one former Wilmington Area High School music director is waiting to stand trial on sexual assault-related charges, his successor at the same school is now also facing sex-related charges.

A district judge on Friday issued a warrant for the arrest of Olivia Lois Ortz, 26, of Hermitage, who is accused of having an inappropriate physical romantic relationship with a 17-year-old female student while Ortz was the Wilmington High School choral teacher.

New Wilmington Borough police on Friday charged Ortz with two counts of intercourse/sexual contact with a school student, and one count each of unlawful contact with a minor for sexual offenses and criminal use of a communication facility, all felony-level charges.

Cody Ortz reported initially he found correspondence between Ortz and the girl on an iPad. The school district and Cody Ortz reported the matter to Childline, which in turn alerted the police, according to the paperwork.

The police through the course of the investigation saw text and Spotify messages between Ortz and the girl.

More than 100 messages had been posted on the music streaming service between Ortz and the teen, the report said. Ortz and the girl had established a code word to warn each other in case something went wrong or “something bad” happened with either of them, the complaint states.

The teen later admitted to the police she had been to the Ortz’s home several times when her husband was not home, had stayed overnight and that she and Olivia Ortz had physical romantic encounters, the report state.

The police conducted a follow-up interview with the teen and her parents on Monday, and the girl admitted the two continued to communicate with each other after search warrants had been served on Ortz’s home on May 5. The girl told police they continued to communicate because they are in love and needed to support each other, the document states.

The girl told authorities her father took her cell phone, iPad and laptop from her.

She reported to police she stayed overnight at Ortz’s house April 7, 8 and 9 and that they had a sexual relationship during that time, according to the court papers.

https://www.ncnewsonline.com/news/local_news/a-second-wilmington-music-teacher-facing-sex-charges/article_41800e6c-d2e4-11ec-86b7-2f8b2adf61aa.html

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Madelyn Dianne Whitehead, 23,

Post by redpill Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:54 pm

Madelyn Dianne Whitehead, 23,

This disclosure instigated an internal investigation the same day that resulted in the termination of Madelyn Dianne Whitehead, 23, of Hudson, authorities said.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Scree446

Authorities have arrested a former staff member of the Hillsdale County Youth Home on criminal sexual conduct allegations.

A press release from the Hillsdale County Prosecutor’s Office issued late Tuesday stated the Youth Home director received information on May 25 that a staff member had provided a nicotine vape to a juvenile housed at the facility.

This disclosure instigated an internal investigation the same day that resulted in the termination of Madelyn Dianne Whitehead, 23, of Hudson, authorities said.

The following day, on May 26, sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the center on Steamburg Road to initiate a criminal investigation into Whitehead and during the course of this investigation, authorities uncovered that Whitehead allowed inappropriate conduct by residents of the facility and engaged in an inappropriate relationship with at least two residents.

On June 21 Whithead was charged with two counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct, accosting a minor for immoral purposes, two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and one count of furnishing a vape product to a minor.

A search warrant was executed at Whitehead’s home on July 26 and she was arrested by sheriff’s deputies.

The prosecutor’s office wished to thank the Hillsdale County Youth Home for their immediate report and cooperation with the investigation and the sheriff’s office for their thorough investigation in the matter.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty April Viney, 44

Post by redpill Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:00 pm

April Viney, 44

teacher in Iredell County is accused of sending a nude image and sexually explicit video of herself to a student, according to the sheriff’s office.

Investigators said they received a report on Sept. 22 regarding April Viney, 44. She was an English teacher who taught at West Iredell High School since 2019.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Viney-10

After interviewing witnesses, processing a cellphone and searching Viney’s social media accounts, the sheriff’s office arrested her Tuesday. Viney was charged with two felony counts of felony dissemination of obscenity.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Ashley Waffle, 22, i

Post by redpill Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:41 pm

Ashley Waffle, 22, i

An Oklahoma woman who’d just started a job as a teacher’s aide has been accused of raping one of her students.

Ashley Waffle, 22, is charged with two counts of second-degree rape, according to court documents filed on Tuesday and obtained by ABC Lawton, Oklahoma affiliate KSWO-TV. Waffle is accused of having sex with a 16-year-old student on multiple occasions during her short time as a temporary teacher's aide with the Granite Public School district.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Waffle10

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Sarah Hull-Degroat, 23,

Post by redpill Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:38 am

Sarah Hull-Degroat, 23,

The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office said Deer Creek High School teacher Sarah Hull-Degroat, 23, sent sexual messages and a photo of her topless to a 15-year-old student through Google Docs, which allows users to share and edit documents with others.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Sarah-10

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty 26-year-old Candice Elizabeth Johnson

Post by redpill Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:00 pm

26-year-old Candice Elizabeth Johnson

A high school nurse raped a 15-year-old student repeatedly and kissed him in her office, Missouri police say

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Candic10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Candic11

The nurse, 26-year-old Candice Elizabeth Johnson, is accused of raping the student 12 times over the course of four months, according to a probable cause affidavit from the Kennett Police Department.

The student told police that he and Johnson began meeting up for sex in October while also sending naked pictures to each other during those months.

Police say Johnson raped the student “at the Super 8 motel in Kennett and on the gravel roads around Kennett,” and that on at least one occasion she kissed him in her office on school grounds.

The student told his mom that he and “Johnson talked about having a future together and he had hung out with Johnson and her son,” according to the affidavit.

Police were notified on Jan. 30 by the Kennett High School principal that a nurse was having intimate encounters with a student, after school officials had interviewed the student, Johnson and other witnesses on Jan. 26 and Jan. 27, according to the affidavit.

On Jan. 31, police say Johnson reached out, but when asked to come to the station she did not show up. Officers were later dispatched to her mother’s house, where she was found and brought into the

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Amanda Buchanan Justice, 35

Post by redpill Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:01 pm

Amanda Buchanan Justice, 35

Amanda Buchanan Justice, 35, of Kings Mountain, was charged with sexually assaulting a child, police said.

Officers said they received a report of sexual assault on a minor on July 28., 2023

Kings Mountain detectives said they interviewed the alleged victim as part of the investigation before Justice’s arrest.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 UkuMCG4

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Payton Shires, 24

Post by redpill Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:57 pm

Payton Shires, 24

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 77181310
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 77175110
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 77175010
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 77178910
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 77181410
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 76301410

A former social worker accused of sexual conduct with a minor was scheduled to appear in front of a judge Wednesday afternoon while facing multiple charges.

Payton Shires, who allegedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy, was to appear in Franklin County Court of Common Pleas Wednesday Nov 08, 2023 3:53 pm for a bond hearing.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Kelly Ann Schutte, 35,

Post by redpill Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:00 pm

Kelly Ann Schutte, 35,

A Bucks County, Pennsylvania, middle school counselor has been accused of raping a 14-year-old student, according to local reports and county records.

Kelly Ann Schutte, 35, is facing felony and misdemeanor charges, including three counts of having intercourse or sexual contact with a student at school, one count of corruption of minors and three counts of indecent

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pennsylvania-middle-school-counselor-allegedly-173108993.html

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Schutt10

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 77712710

Pennsylvania School guidance counselor, Kelly Schutte, is charged with repeatedly raping boy, 14, in car outside SUPERMARKET and in 'victim's' bed

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 3 Empty Re: women pedophiles in the news on my news feed

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3