The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I visited a Church and Grass greener on the other side

Go down

I visited a Church and Grass greener on the other side Empty I visited a Church and Grass greener on the other side

Post by redpill Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:03 pm

Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:43 pm

Today it's

92 °F
like 96°

that's hot. When its hot I often will turn the A/C off and head out to save money.

I visited a church I don't normally attend.

I have wanted

1) to be born in this era. The Playstation 5 and xbox X Call of Duty is far superior to the Atari 2600,
2) learn how to use a smartphone from an early age. I only know the most basic things.

I kinda wish I was born a very attractive female, just because I think girls have it easier in many, but not all, ways.

Anyhow I saw a family with 2 teen daughters, and the daughters clearly were Scandavian with blue eyes and blonde hair.

The young teen girl was fairly tall, maybe 5'7", slender blonde blue eyes and perhaps maybe 16. Definitely the kind of girl you'd fine in a sorority

Thing is her face looked like this

I visited a Church and Grass greener on the other side Lupus-10

its hot today and she was wearing shorts and her legs had this

I visited a Church and Grass greener on the other side 3FV9rKZ

only a teen girl and have to deal with this, but then perhaps modern medical science will find a cure, or effective treatment.

the current drugs used to treat Lupus are expensive and have lots of side effects.

I have wondered what its like to born an attractive female, especially in this day and age with smartphones, but Lupus, yeah not my cup of tea.

SLE, like many autoimmune diseases, affects females more frequently than males, at a rate of about 9 to 1.[7][109] The X chromosome carries immunological related genes, which can mutate and contribute to the onset of SLE. The Y chromosome has no identified mutations associated with autoimmune disease.[119]

Hormonal mechanisms could explain the increased incidence of SLE in females. The onset of SLE could be attributed to the elevated hydroxylation of estrogen and the abnormally decreased levels of androgens in females. In addition, differences in GnRH signalling have also been shown to contribute to the onset of SLE. While females are more likely to relapse than males, the intensity of these relapses is the same for both sexes.[15]

In addition to hormonal mechanisms, specific genetic influences found on the X chromosome may also contribute to the development of SLE. Studies indicate that the X chromosome can determine the levels of sex hormones. A study has shown an association between Klinefelter syndrome and SLE. XXY males with SLE have an abnormal X–Y translocation resulting in the partial triplication of the PAR1 gene region.[120]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupus

you know I wonder

Abigail Shrier is warning parents their daughters might be interested in a female to male transition, which often involves removing ovaries, which produce estrogen, and taking testerone by injection based solely on an internet fueled fad that young girls seem vulnerable to.

If this teen girl were to transition from female to male, and have her ovaries removed and takes testosterone, would that alleviate her SLE?

not that I recommend it if you're happy was a female.

I kinda wish I could try life as a cis-girl in this era, though I want to be both beautiful and completely healthy.

obviously this is impossible

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down